woensdag 18 januari 2017

'One Step Forward (How Many Steps Back)': ALL 16 of them!


After having shared a couple of previews with you all, I am now proud to show the whole series ''One Step Forward (How Many Steps Back)'' on this blog. This is a series I am very happy with, as the main character (and yes, this is yet another rabbit or in Witty Art vocabulary: just another UnBunny) came out on paper exactly like I portrayed him in my head: kind of lean, but not mean and determined to just get those steps right - whether they are in fact the wrong ones or whether they take him boldly forward or backward - or nowhere at all.

So, without further ado and with no further comment, here they are, all 17 of them (for now). Let me know what you think, I'm curious!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten