donderdag 2 januari 2014

Silenced Minority: oppression of outcasts


One of the series I've been working on last year, is called ''Silenced Minority''. It's a series of drawings, basically about the ever-present danger of shutting out groups of people out of society, eventually leading to shutting them up, and shutting them down.

When the Majority remains Silent, the minority's voice goes unheard or is put quiet: The Silenced Minority.


This series, like so many of my work, will continue to be one in constant progress, especially since it's about a topic I care deeply about and this is the one way I feel free and strong enough to express my feelings.

All works shown above are drawings, ink and watercolour on paper and, for those of you who are interested, available for sale at a minimum price of € 245,- ex VAT and excluding frame. Interested? Just send me an email or contact me via Facebook or Twitter.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten